Your organisation may have developed its own manual and computer systems which existing and new staff need to learn. CHL will build and deliver training and documentation to ensure that your in-house systems are used and effective.
Simply, CHL undertakes:
- Consultancy to identify the training needs
- Training development to build the courseware
- On-site presentation to deliver the course
- Training of trainers to take over
CHL has provided consultancy and provided specific training:
- Training in the use of HDK for the development / maintenance of a web site in Paris, France and Seoul, South Korea for broadcast company.
- Training in preparing, developing and maintaining single-source documentation (involving Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Virtual Media's HDK) for a software house and documentation specialist in Lille and in Paris, France.
- Review and delivery of Planning &Tracking, Requirements & Estimation and Risk Assessment material for presentation in French to a large insurance group in Paris.
- Presented 14 courses - both basic and advanced - on the Sybase relational marketing database for a private bank.
- In-house systems and IBM software for an exhibition company
- Developed an in-house technical reference system for building customized database systems for a software house
- Provided training for a property maintenance system for several levels of staff in a Housing Trust.
- Training and support has been provided on specific usage or custom activities of standard PC software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Paint Shop Pro, Visio, Ventura and so on.
To discuss your training needs contact Chelverton House.